Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Making this list was kind of sad for me, since I had so few 5-star reads in 2015 (in fact, I think some of these were 4.5 stars but I rounded them up to 5 on Goodreads). I hope I'll love more books in 2016...
1. Fridays with the Wizards by Jessica Day George (2/13/16)
2. Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern (12/29/15)
3. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (11/5/15)
4. All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (11/3/15)
5. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis (9/10/15)
6. Nil Unlocked by Lynne Matson (6/4/15)
7. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (5/25/15)
8. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (5/19/15)
9. Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee (4/30/15)
10. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone (4/23/15)
Were any of these books 5-star reads for you, too?