Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
It's so great to find YA books set outside America. All of these titles are set entirely or mostly outside of the states.
1. Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
2. The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
3. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
5. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
7. Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
8. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
(Germany, Japan, and plenty of places in between)
9. The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller
(England and China)
10. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
What are your favorite books set outside the United States?