May 19, 2017

#BooksforTrade

Hey, y'all, I have a lot of ARCs I want to clear, so I figured it was time to do another post, especially since no one's been biting on the Goodreads trade group.

ARCs I Have for Trade



Not pictured: ARCs of Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray, Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout, and The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone

Wishlists
I'd mostly prefer to trade ARC-for-ARC, but I will consider, in a few cases, trading for a hardcover from the respective wishlist.


Guidelines
~I can only trade within the US; shipping is too expensive otherwise, and I don't have a steady income this summer.
~If we haven't traded or interacted on social media before, I will ask you to mail your book first and send the tracking number as proof. (If you're concerned I'm trying to scam you, I can direct you to others who I have traded with recently.)
~If you're interested in a book, please email me at MDBCnumber1fan [at] gmail [dot] com, or contact me on Twitter (@AwkwordlyEmma). 

Hope to hear from some of y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...