Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
When people recommend books to read on the beach or poolside, they suggest primarily contemporary novels. (I'm guilty of this myself.) So this time around, I'm going to recommend YA books that are any genre but contemporary.
1. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
2. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
3. Murder Is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens
4. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
5. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
6. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
7. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
8. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
10. Pivot Point by Kasie West
What are your favorite beach reads?