Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I'm so glad the bloggers at TBATB divide this topic into two parts because there's no way I could fit all my most-anticipated books in one post. Here's my first one for this year, and I'm about to share my most anticipated releases for July-December 2017.
1. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
2. The League of American Traitors by Matthew Landis
3. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
4. Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelle George
5. Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
6. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
7. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
8. Calling My Name by Liara Tamani
9. Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga
10. Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
11. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
What books are you eagerly anticipating in the rest of 2017?