June 25, 2017

Rewind & Review #88


~I caught a cold, and I was in denial for DAYS, convinced it was just allergies.
~I got another bookcase! Hoorah for more space for my books. Except I don't have room for any more bookcases after this, so if I run out of room, I think I'll have to start getting floating shelves.
~I may have started planning which French editions of my favorite books I'd like to get, should the bookstores in Quebec have them. (I'm praying they have at least a few.)
~My mom and I saw Much Ado About Nothing at the American Shakespeare Center today. Super fun; I love how they staged it.

Books I Received for Review
The Authentics by Abdi Nazemian (ARC passed on by Dahlia Adler)
This Is How It Happened by Paula Stokes (ARC from the author)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Lucky in Love by Kasie West (won from @cassieopiabooks on Instagram)
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas (from my Secret Sister)

Books I Bought
Salty Kisses by Robin Jones Gunn
Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali

Books I Read
The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye (4 stars)
The Fortune Cookie Chronicles by Jennifer 8. Lee (3 stars)
A Million Junes by Emily Henry (4 stars)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (reread)
Lucky in Love by Kasie West
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (5 stars)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (reread)
Salty Kisses by Robin Jones Gunn (3 stars)
Between Two Skies by Joanne O'Sullivan (3 stars)
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (reread)
Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman (3 stars)
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner (4 stars)
The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner (4 stars)
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (reread)
Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 6/12-6/17)
   (from 6/18-6/24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...