June 11, 2017

Rewind & Review #87


~Trying to write a bit most days! Slowly making progress towards the 250 pages I'll need for advanced creative writing this fall...
~Starting to get really excited for the trip to Quebec; I mean, I was already excited, but we're starting to make reservations for a few other things (like dinner the night of my birthday, and a food tour). I'm so looking forward to traveling outside the country and temporarily satisfying my wanderlust.
~I went to the zoo on Friday with one of my best friends. Giraffes are now one of my favorite animals.

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi (gifted by my Secret Sister)

Books I Bought
Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner

Books I Read
Overturned by Lamar Giles (3.5 stars)
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (4 stars)
First Class Murder by Robin Stevens (5 stars)
Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
Thimble Summer by Elizabeth Enright (2 stars)
Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith (3.5 stars)
I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron (2 stars)
Amina's Voice by Hena Khan (4 stars)
A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck (3 stars)
Sweet Spot by Amy Ettinger
That Thing We Call a Heart by Sheba Karim (3 stars)
Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl (4 stars)
The Friendship Experiment by Erin Teagan (DNF)
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (reread)
I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 5/29-6/3)
   (from 6/4-6/9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...