October 5, 2017

The Bookstore Book Tag

Time for another book tag that I wasn't actually tagged in. I found this one on Pretty Deadly Reviews, who got it from Britt Reads on YouTube. Y'all ready?


The beginning of your trip - you walk into a bookstore and instantly feel happy. Name a book that has the perfect beginning.
22929578
Jennifer Lynn Barnes knows how to knock it out of the park from the first page to the last, and The Fixer is a prime example.


That sad moment when they don't have the book you were looking for. Name a book that made you bawl your eyes out.
11071466
Okay, so Second Chance Summer didn't make me bawl (I don't really cry when I read), but I did tear up.


That moment when you're just browsing and find a random book that just speaks to you. Name a hidden gem.
22521951
If you haven't read Written in the Stars yet, we need to have a long talk that'll end with you agreeing to read the book (just saying).


That moment when you finally find the book you were looking for. Name a book you've been waiting months and months for.
18336972
Just a few more weeks 'til Jasmine Warga's latest is here. :D It's been on my TBR list since, like, late 2014.


That moment when you see a book with a gorgeous cover and you just have to have it. Name a book you bought purely (or mostly) because of its cover.
31447904
I rarely buy books just for their covers (I'm very concerned with their content), but the Word Cloud classic edition of Mansfield Park was absolutely a purchase guided by cover love.


When you have to pay a lot of money for your books but still feel happy that you finally have them. Name a book that made you suffer, but you were still happy about it.
20613470
Heir of Fire caused me so much pain. (Don't believe me? Read my review.) It was also the last book where I liked Celaena.


The end of your visit - you walk out, feeling happy. Name a book with a perfect ending.
22429350
This category ended up being a toss-up between this book and Morgan Matson's Since You've Been Gone, but I didn't want to repeat any authors, so The Start of Me and You it is.


I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this tag. Have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...