October 29, 2017

Rewind & Review #96


~Got my October OwlCrate. Overall, I'm more satisfied with this one than the July box. I'm gonna continue to decide if I want OwlCrate on a month-to-month basis, though, just because I don't always want the books they choose.
~Practicum is causing more issues, but hopefully it's going to be resolved and not stress me out much longer.
~My dorm hosted its annual Halloween event for the community, and it was a great success. I dressed up as a Slytherin student. :)

Books I Received for Review
Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke (from HMH via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore (OwlCrate edition)

Books I Read
An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson (4 stars)
Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert (4 stars)
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera (3 stars)
As You Wish by Cary Elwes (4 stars)
The Radical Element by various authors
Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz (3 stars)
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith (reread)
You Bring the Distant Near by Mitali Perkins
Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson (4 stars)
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)
Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 10/16-10/21)
   (from 10/22-10/28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...