I live to recommend books. (I've been told it's my calling in life.) I wish I kept better track of what I recommend, but this post is going to showcase the titles I'm pretty sure I recommend a lot. I also have a whole giant Google doc of recommendations that I send people when they ask for general suggestions, so I can't speak to how many of those titles they focus in on. But all of the books I'm about to list are in that Google doc.
1. Heist Society trilogy by Ally Carter
2. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
3. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
4. Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
6. Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo
7. Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
8. The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
9. The Winner's Curse trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
10. The Girl from Everywhere duology by Heidi Heilig
11. Murder Is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens
12. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
Do you know which books you recommend the most?