Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I had to modify this week's topic a little, because I've gotten better at reading books once they've been on my TBR list for a while (although I do still have a few from 2014). Some of these are not yet published, so that's partially why I haven't had the chance to read them. But hopefully I can read them soon!
1. When I Wake by Elizabeth Norris (Feb. 15, 2014)
Pub date is now unknown, so I'm not sure I'll ever get to read this book.
2. Heist Society #4 by Ally Carter (May 27, 2014)
Ally has said she'd like to write a fourth Heist Society book, although one isn't officially in the works. Still, if it has a Goodreads page, I'm gonna add it to my TBR. I've been waiting for this book since I read Perfect Scoundrels.
3. My So-Called Bollywood Life by Nisha Sharma (Sep. 26, 2014)
This poor book has had its release date moved two or three times, and it was originally one of my Seventeen 2017 Reads, but at least it's officially releasing in May.
4. Return Once More by Trisha Leigh (Sep. 30, 2014)
5. Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J. Maas (Dec. 28, 2014)
I've been waiting two years for this book since, you know, Tower of Dawn was just supposed to be a novella. But it's on my TBR even longer since I added it at some point after reading Heir of Fire.
6. Weaving a Net is Better Than Praying for Fish by Ki-Wing Merlin (April 12, 2015)
This was one of my Sixteen 2016 Reads, and now it's finally being published this fall.
7. Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (April 29, 2015)
8. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (May 28, 2015)
9. When Light Left Us by Leah Thomas (June 7, 2015)
10. Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed (June 23, 2015)
What books have been on your TBR list the longest?