Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Some of my favorite books are the swooniest, and it's all thanks to the following couples.
1. Paige and Max from The Start of Me and You
2. Anne and Gilbert from the Anne of Green Gables series
3. Lily and Cade from P.S. I Like You
4. Claudia and Gideon from Foolish Hearts
5. Beatrice and Benedick/Benedict (in any Much Ado retelling but especially The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You and Speak Easy, Speak Love)
6. Kat and Hale from Heist Society
7. Inej and Kaz, and Nina and Matthias from the Six of Crows duology
8. Lucy and Henry from The Names They Gave Us
9. Molly and Reid from The Upside of Unrequited
10. Jess and Darcy from The Mother-Daughter Book Club series
[Listen, 13-year-old Emma was shipping them before a) they were even a thing, and b) she even knew what shipping was.]
Who are your favorite couples from books? What did you talk about today for Top Ten Tuesday?