April 19, 2020

Rewind & Review #158


~I've been behaving myself and am not letting myself buy any books (except for preorders) til I finish most of the books in my TBR stack.
~I caved and got a Nintendo Switch and Animal Crossing, once I had my stimulus check. My island has peaches, and I named it Florin.

Books I Received for Review
Never Look Back by Lilliam Rivera (from Bloomsbury via Edelweiss)

Books I Read
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (reread)
Most Likely by Sarah Watson (3 stars)
One Person, No Vote by Carol Anderson and Tonya Bolden (4 stars)
On the Fence by Kasie West (reread)
Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen (4 stars)
Moment of Truth by Kasie West (4 stars)
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (reread)
Peach Pies and Alibis by Ellery Adams (2 stars)
Prairie Lotus by Linda Sue Park (3.5 stars)
The Betrothed by Kiera Cass (DNF)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (reread)
Home Work by Julie Andrews (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 4/6-4/11)
   (from 4/12-4/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...