First of all, not only did I surpass 50,000 views back in January, I've had 10,000 views since then! Thank you, everyone! I've been feeling the post love, too.
The top five most popular posts thus far of 2014 are...
- "Girly" Books for Manly Guys
- Fifteen 2015 Reads
- Random Friday: A Current Obsession
- Rising Trends in YA Fiction
- Random Friday: Disney Pictures
Some of my favorite discussion posts of 2014 made those ranks, and that makes me very happy.
The top five most popular reviews so far this year are...
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
I love seeing some awesome books be my top reviews, especially since I thoroughly enjoyed all 5 of those.
So far (as of writing this post), I had read 107 books, counting 28 rereads. 24 of those were new favorites, which is really exciting to see. Unfortunately, I've had quite a few DNFs this year (14, to be exact). I wish more books I chose to read were more enjoyable or had less objectionable content. I honestly wish I could like every single book.
Anyways, thank you for helping get 2014 off to a great start. My blog will be going through a lot of changes over the next several months, so I hope you'll stick with me and enjoy the ride. But, just so you know...