January 10, 2014

Random Friday: Disney Pictures


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.

So this is another Disney week!  Have any favorite gifs featuring Disney characters that you want to feature?  Maybe lovely pictures?  Well, here's your opportunity!





I love dancing in Disney movies.


It's an enchanted rose.  How could it not be beautiful?



I also really like these renditions of the lantern scene in Tangled and Peter Pan.


And this drawing of Elsa is stunning.


Someone also made gifs of four of the Disney Princesses.  Here's Ariel, and I have Belle over to the right.  They also created ones for Rapunzel and Pocahontas.  I wish there were "posters" for each of the princesses!


I'll end this post with a Christmas-y Briar Rose.  She was my Twitter avatar for most of the holiday season!


8 comments:

  1. Sigh, I can't help but love all things Disney. Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella were my inspirations for my wedding, actually. But I also love Mickey and Minnie Mouse a ridiculous amount. I think my Mouse shirt/sweater collection is up to 10. But Target and Wal-Mart just have too much cute Disney stuff at reasonable prices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to resist Disney merch! Bows are my favorite, but I'm trying to collect some Disney shirts, too.

      Delete
  2. The Tangled gif is my favorite! My favorite movie! Have you finished Dear Mr. Knightly? I am interested in reading it, I was wondering what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to mark it as a DNF (Did Not Finish). I got part way into it, and I just couldn't connect with the main character. Her voice was too juvenile, almost middle school, for me.

      Delete
  3. There's really no such thing as too much Disney, and all the pictures/GIFs you chose are great. I LOVE the faceless princess ones, and that drawing of Elsa IS stunning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge Disney fan so I absolutely adore this post! <3 My favorites are the pictures of the lanterns in Tangled and of Elsa, they're all just so pretty!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies, but I gotta say, Frozen was lovely! I really loved how it challenged a lot of the Disney stereotypes and made it true love between family instead of a prince for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...