Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
As I was working on this post, I realized that a lot of the books I read when I was little were classics. Here are my favorites!
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
3. Emma by Jane Austen
4. Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
7. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
8. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (except The Horse and His Boy)
9. Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Hart Lovelace
10. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare