- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Happy belated Thanksgiving to my American readers! Right now I'm probably binging Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life or at Best Buy in an eternal line, getting my new phone (two years is a long time to endure only 8 gbs of storage, y'all). But here's what I'm especially thankful for this year.
- New friends and old friends.
- Taylor Swift. Even though she's left us music-less this fall.
- All the wonderful authors out there who keep producing beautiful words.
- All the opportunities I've had so far this school year.
- My parents, for continuing to provide me with an education and for supporting my aspirations.
- The time I had with Sunny, even though I selfishly wanted more.
- The end of my writer's block and the new book I've been working on.
- Joseph-Beth Booksellers. I've said this before, but I walk in and I'm home.
- That God blessed me with such a deep love for books.
- Pumpkin spice lattes (but only when they're decaf and from Starbucks).
- Fuzzy blankets, stars, donuts, boots, and pretty dresses.
And now let the Christmas music begin. (Well, openly. I've been listening to it since November 1st.)