November 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Read if Your Book Club Likes Strong Heroines


Since I don't have a book club, I had a hard time deciding what the topic for this post should be. But I really like the one I settled on.

10429092
1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
If you're looking for great character development, look no further than this title.

17286849
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Bonus points for the relatable factor.

22521951
3. Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
Naila endures so much, and I admire her strength.

26192915
4. Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee
Mercy Wong is one of my top heroines of 2016.

22929578
5. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Tess is basically Veronica Mars and Olivia Pope rolled into one.

23341894 22605745
6 and 7. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone and Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
Two strong heroines who learn to be themselves and learn to trust others.

9565548
8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Basically any of Robin's assassin ladies - Ismae, Sybella, and Annith - are great.

22429350
9. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
My heart breaks for Paige, but her journey is one to root for.

26114524
Trixie is opinionated, smart, and doesn't take crap from anyone, but she's also caring, passionate, and has the capacity to love.

What was your topic for today's TTT?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your topic choice!! I can never get enough strong heroines. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You is one that I just HAVE to try. It's so under the radar, but everything I have heard about it have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read The Start of Me and You. It's not even my type of book, but I still find myself really drawn to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great choices! I can't wait to try Grave Mercy! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great list! I absolutely loved Written in the Stars. It's such an amazing novel and is beautifully written oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on this topic. Fangirl is one of my favorite books ever.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...