Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Since I don't have a book club, I had a hard time deciding what the topic for this post should be. But I really like the one I settled on.
1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
If you're looking for great character development, look no further than this title.
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Bonus points for the relatable factor.
3. Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
Naila endures so much, and I admire her strength.
4. Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee
Mercy Wong is one of my top heroines of 2016.
5. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Tess is basically Veronica Mars and Olivia Pope rolled into one.
Two strong heroines who learn to be themselves and learn to trust others.
8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Basically any of Robin's assassin ladies - Ismae, Sybella, and Annith - are great.
9. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
My heart breaks for Paige, but her journey is one to root for.
10. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
Trixie is opinionated, smart, and doesn't take crap from anyone, but she's also caring, passionate, and has the capacity to love.
What was your topic for today's TTT?