- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Let's talk about what movies I enjoyed this year! (A.k.a. all the ones I went to see in theaters.)
I didn't think I was looking forward to this one as much as Moana but I talked my mom into going to see it over spring break and IT WAS SO GOOD.
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
A bit cheesy but so cute and funny.
3. Captain America: Civil War
Cap is my favorite, but Peggy. D:
4. Finding Dory
One of the best Disney/Pixar sequels (after Monsters University of course).