Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Merry Christmas, everyone! Here are ten of the books on the wishlist I gave my mom and other relatives, so here's hoping I find at least a few of these under the tree on Christmas morning.
1. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
2. Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
3. Poison Is Not Polite by Robin Stevens
4. Hamilton: the Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter
5 and 6. Any of the Flexibound editions but particularly Peter Pan and The Poetry of Emily Dickinson
7. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
8. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
9. Poisoned Blade by Kate Elliott
10. Once Was a Time by Leila Sales
What are you hoping to receive this holiday season? Or, perhaps, what books do you plan to gift to people?