December 11, 2016

Rewind & Review #75


~I played Wise Man #3 in a Christmas pageant out at the equine center. It was super cold, but great fun. 
~Thank the Lord I only had one exam (but also a history paper, final creative nonfiction article, and a 75-page fiction portfolio).
~I'm home again! For only three days total until I leave again, lol. I'm going back to Chicago to visit friends!

Books I Received for Review
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer (from Bloomsbury)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye (trade)
The Midnight Star by Marie Lu (gifted by my Secret Sister)

Books I Bought
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Sandy Toes by Robin Jones Gunn

Books I Read
The View From Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg (2 stars)
One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn (2 stars)
Pointe by Brandy Colbert (3.5 stars)
First & Then by Emma Mills (reread)
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (reread)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (4 stars)
Stef Soto, Taco Queen by Jennifer Torres
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale (reread)
Resonance by Erica O'Rourke (3 stars)
Sandy Toes by Robin Jones Gunn (4 stars)
The Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 11/28-12/3)
   (from 12/4-12/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...