March 25, 2018

Rewind & Review #106


~Spring break wasn't too bad (besides the unneeded snowfall). I saw A Wrinkle in Time and Black Panther (for a second time) and baked my first loaf of non-quick bread.
~It is much too cold for March (and the first day of spring). I MOVED SOUTH SO I COULD ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE SPRING. Darn Kentucky.
~Went to junior-senior! It was actually pretty fun, and I loved my dress.
~Asbury had their first ever children's lit conference. There were a few hiccups, but all in all, I think it went well.

Books I Received for Review
Mirage by Somaiya Daud (from Flatiron Books via NetGalley)
Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young (from Wednesday Books via NetGalley)
The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo (from FSG BFYR via NetGalley)
Pretty in Punxsutawney by Laurie Boyle Crompton (from Blink via Edelweiss)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Radical Element by various authors (traded with Raisa)
Two Summers by Aimee Friedman
The Heartbeats of Wing Jones by Katherine Webber (traded with Alex)
Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare (traded with Corina)

Books I Read
The Crossover by Kwame Alexander (4 stars)
Brazen by Pénélope Bagieu
The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo (3 stars)
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (2 stars)
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (3 stars)
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
Windwitch by Susan Dennard (4 stars)
Sightwitch by Susan Dennard (3 stars)
The Rose Legacy by Jessica Day George

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 3/12-3/17)
   (from 3/18-3/24)

1 comment:

  1. I sympathize about the cold spring break thing. I had the same problem, to the point where I spent most of my break on my favorite chair, curled up in a fluffy blanket. :P Glad yours was good besides the cold, though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...