Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
There's some YA and MG books releasing this spring that sound so great, and I can't wait to read them. (Also, I featured eight more titles on my Random Friday post a few weeks ago, if you want to check that out as well.)
1. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
2. Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian
3. Bookish Boyfriends by Tiffany Schmidt
4. Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed
5. Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
6. My So-Called Bollywood Life by Nisha Sharma
7. Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
8. Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Perez
9. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
10. The Summer of Us by Cecilia Vinesse
11. The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen
What books made your Top Ten Tuesday list this week?