September 9, 2018

Rewind & Review #117


~I had a whirlwind trip home, between Niall Horan's concert, a day in D.C. (including the National Book Fest), and lunch with my aunt.
~The new interns are starting to arrive at work. I'm so excited to get to know new bookish people, and I'm also glad a few of the friends I made this summer are sticking around. 
~I've started listening to Lea Michele's solo stuff, and it's actually good?? "Hey You" is so beautiful and heartbreaking.
~My roommate and I had a fun weekend together. I showed her around part of our neighborhood and took her to my favorite winery.

Books I Received for Review
Caterpillar Summer by Gillian McDunn (from Bloomsbury)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera (trade)

Books I Bought
My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, & Jodi Meadows
The Hate U Give Collector's Edition by Angie Thomas
Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch
Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake

Books I Read
A Paris Year by Janice Macleod (3 stars)
The Wren Hunt by Mary Watson
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (3.5 stars)
Wild Blue Wonder by Carlie Sorosiak (4 stars)
China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan (3 stars)
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (reread)
What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
First Class Murder by Robin Stevens (reread)
The Length of a String by Elissa Brent Weissman (5 stars)
More Than a Princess by E.D. Baker (3 stars)
When We Caught Fire by Anna Godbersen (DNF)
What You Always Wanted by Kristin Rae (reread)
The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls (4.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 8/27-9/1)
   (from 9/2-9/8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...