August 28, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Nonfiction I Want to Read


Today is a back-to-school freebie, and one of the topics Jana suggested was nonfiction you loved or want to read, which seemed like a great topic for me to do since there are a bunch of memoirs and history books I want to read.

10599156
1. She-Wolves: The Women Who Ruled England Before Elizabeth by Helen Castor

202795
2. Matisse the Master by Hilary Spurling
(Thanks to the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge that I am massively behind on.)

880773
3. The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn

319225
4. Miriam's Kitchen by Elizabeth Erhlich

33574122
5. A Taste of Paris by David Downie

35959672
6. Daughters of the Winter Queen by Nancy Goldstone

30816695
7. Inspired by Paris by Jordan Phillips

31450874
8. A Paris Year by Janice Macleod

36461238
9. A Bite-Sized History of France by Stephanie Henaut

248385
10. Born to Rule by Julia P. Gelardi


What nonfiction do you want to read or love? Do you have any history or food/travel memoir recommendations for me? I'm all ears!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm sensing a French theme. :) Have you read Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris? He goes to live in France for a lot of the book, and his stories about learning to speak French are hilarious. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm definitely a Francophile. I haven't read it, but I'll look it up now!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I think She-Wolves and Daughters of the Winter Queen sound really good. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Born to Rule and She-Wolves are on my TBR list as well! Royalty books are some of my favorite non-fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books in your post this week... All new ones to explore!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/08/top-ten-tuesday-back-to-schoollearning.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cooking school story looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really into nonfiction this year, and Paris is a subject I always love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great topic idea for this week. I definitely need to read more non-fiction...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...