March 10, 2019

Rewind & Review #130


~Taylor Swift is going to be the death of me. She hasn't even dropped music yet, and I'm already 200% more stressed.
~Netflix announced they're doing a ten-book adaptation of The Baby-sitters Club so I've basically started rereading every one of the books that I can get my hands on lol.
~I was like four feet from Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore) on Tuesday, and I'm still recovering.
~Captain Marvel was so good. I had a bit of trouble with the beginning, but it blew me away overall. I adore Carol so much.

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Save the Date by Morgan Matson (via trade)

Books I Bought
Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks
The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
You Asked for Perfect by Laura Silverman

Another Bloomsbury order:
Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
Poems from the Moor by Emily Bronte
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Love and Friendship by Jane Austen
Lady Susan, The Watsons, Sanditon by Jane Austen
Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy

Books I Read
Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan (4 stars)
If You're Out There by Katy Loutzenhiser
Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus (3.5 stars)
Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly (3 stars)
You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn
Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin (and several other BSC books) (reread)
Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner (4 stars)
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway (2 stars)
The Perfume Collector by Kathleen Tessaro (2.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 2/25-3/2)
   (from 3/3-3/9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...