June 5, 2019

Emma's Summer of Classics

I mentioned in my Random Friday post last week that I wanted to read a bunch of classics this summer, especially since I've bought a lot lately from a really pretty series. So I'm going to have polls in this post and on Twitter for y'all to help me narrow it down. I'll do four-option polls on Twitter, but the ones here are gonna have two books each to make it a little easier for y'all to choose. If you haven't read them, please pick the books you want to read or the ones that look the most interesting.


Which classic should I read first?

North and South
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall



Which should I read first?

A Tale of Two Cities
Lady Susan, The Watsons, Sanditon



Choose a third book! :)

The Time Machine
Love and Friendship



Last one!

Middlemarch
Far from the Madding Crowd

Thanks for your help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...