Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
I already featured several late 2019 releases in my post in January, but I will never pass up an opportunity to list more books I'm hype for. I'm gonna feature a couple from my last list, just because at that time I wasn't sure if they would publish in 2019 or not.
1. Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud
2. American Royals by Katharine McGee
3. Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake
This series is so epic. I'm terrified to see how it ends.
4. More to the Story by Hena Khan
Middle grade inspired by Little Women? Sounds perfect.
5. Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia
6. A Kingdom for a Stage by Heidi Heilig
7. The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey
8. Our Wayward Fate by Gloria Chao
I love when authors of color write characters of color in small towns. The nuance is fascinating.
9. The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
Look, I always complain about so much YA historical fic being centered around the World Wars, but Ruta always brings a fresh perspective to the era and focuses on the parts we rarely hear about.
10. Across a Broken Shore by Amy Trueblood
11. Supernova by Marissa Meyer
This trilogy is gonna be the death of me.
12. Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Needed this yesterday.
What books are you looking forward to most in the rest of 2019?