June 23, 2019

Rewind & Review #137


~*keeps singing the "Taylor Swift is gonna be the death of me" song*
~The new job is tiring me out, ugh.

Books I Received for Review
She's the Worst by Lauren Spieller (from S&S via NetGalley)
In the Hall with the Knife by Diana Peterfreund (from Abrams via NetGalley)
Who Put This Song On? by Morgan Parker (from Random House via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson (OwlCrate edition)

Books I Read
Stealing Home by Becky Wallace
I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn (4.5 stars)
The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen (4 stars)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (reread)
There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon (4 stars)
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (3 stars)
The Satapur Moonstone by Sujata Massey (4 stars)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (reread)
Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson (4 stars)
A Kind of Paradise by Amy Rebecca Tan (5 stars)
I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest (3 stars)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (reread)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 6/10-615)
   (from 6/16-6/22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...