September 15, 2019

Rewind & Review #143


~The Epic Reads tour came to Richmond, and it was so much fun. I got to see Sara Raasch again and meet Kendare Blake, Rena Barron, and Shelby Mahurin. Kendare Blake is especially fun with a ridiculously dry sense of humor.
I've been stocking up on books and Netflix/Hulu options for my surgery recovery week. Here's hoping I'll actually feel up to reading.

Books I Received for Review
Chirp by Kate Messner (from Bloomsbury)
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (from Wednesday Books via NetGalley)
Anna K. by Jenny Lee
Every Reason We Shouldn't by Sara Fujimara
The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski
Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood (from various Macmillan imprints via Edelweiss)


Books I Bought
Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake
These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin


Books I Read
Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro and Emily Henry (3 stars)
A Spoonful of Murder by Robin Stevens (4.5 stars)
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas (reread)
Murder at the Brightwell by Ashley Weaver (3 stars)
The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 9/2-9/7)
   (from 9/8-9/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...