May 17, 2020

Rewind & Review #160


~I'm going back to work this coming week! Prayers for safety and low stress would be appreciated. ^.^
~I'm finally getting to do some painting, though I wish I'd been able to start sooner. It's too warm on our back porch most days.

Books I Bought
Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner
The Empire of Dreams by Rae Carson
The Clockwork Ghost by Laura Ruby
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Books I Read
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (reread)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (reread)
The Paper Girl of Paris by Jordyn Taylor
The Boundless by Anna Bright
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 5/4-5/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...