November 5, 2012

NaNo, Day Five

NaNo Word Count at the moment: 9,868 words
Research Topic of the Day: Model United Nations
# of Times I've Listened to "State of Grace": 10
Amount of Schoolwork I've Done Today: 1 assignment

So, I'm at almost 10,000 words!  I'd like to reach 10,000 by the end of the day, and hopefully write more.  Over the weekend and also today, I've been researching model UNs because my character just might be on one... 

I didn't write anything yesterday.  I feel bad, but also okay because I'm ahead of schedule from writing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and today.

I also feel semi-bad about not doing much schoolwork yet, and it's almost noon.  I wrote a paragraph thing for English class and added "dress-ups", and "sentence openers".  I still need to add one more sentence opener, and I need to create a good title.  But I am sort of working on school when I write in my NaNo book.  I talked to my English teacher back in October, and she's going to give me extra credit for doing NaNoWriMo.  I'm probably going to have to spend my afternoon doing algebra II, world history, and Old Testament survey, though.  I'd work on fashion design, but my mom and I have agreed that I can let that class slide during November as long as I write some papers and do plenty of designing once 2013 arrives.

I'm going to sign off now because I'd like to get some more written before lunchtime!  Au revoir, readers.

3 comments:

  1. Are you homeschooled, if you are do you still have regular teachers? And good luck on it I could never write that much in 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm homeschooled! I go to a co-op (well, they technically call it homeschool workshops) on Fridays where I can take core classes and electives. So, I sort of have regular teachers, but I also have my mom and a computer program (I use Switched on Schoolhouse for my Bible program).

      Delete
    2. Oh cool! Thanks for replying!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...