November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo, Day One

NaNo Word Count: 2,183
# of Times I've Listened to "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" today: 13 (no joke!)
My Stress Level: about an 8/10

Happy NaNoWriMo, everyone!  I have a lot of fun things planned for y'all during the next twenty-nine days, including two weeks of book-related stuff.  I'll also be posting writing tips and keeping you updated on my novel progress.  Plus, every day that I blog, you'll see some similar stats to the ones above.  I'll always include my word count, generally include my stress level and the song of the day, and sometimes I'll include some other things.

So first off, I'm not widely sharing my book summary and title.  If you hunt me down on the NaNo site, you can see it there.  But it's an idea that is so near and dear to my heart that I'd like to keep it close for now.

Also, I'm beginning to research querying agents: how to go about doing that and choosing agents I want to query.  Funny enough, I found HVF's agent on agentquery.com, so of course he's going on my list!  The only way I knew who he was was from her acknowledgments in the back of Wish You Were Eyre.  At least...I'm hoping it's the same guy. xD LOL.  And hopefully my NaNo book this year will lead to me being able to say I'm a published author in the near future. :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...