November 24, 2012

NaNo, Day Twenty-Four

So, now I've officially raised my word count goal to 50,000...and I have to stick with that, because I'm pretty sure today or tomorrow is the last day to change it.

Word count: 44,127 words, and I think I might be done for the day
Song of the day: Still "Truly Madly Deeply".  I've listened to it probably about 50 times on YouTube today.

Not much else to say, except that we went to this little gift shop (it's kind of like a Hallmark) in our town, and I got a Christmas ornament.  My mom buys me one every year that kind of marks something important in my life since last Christmas.  This year's a silver, sparkly guitar with Taylor Swift's signature on it.  You press a button on the back and it plays "Long Live".

3 comments:

  1. That's sounds like a cool gift. Good luck with your Nano story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm creating a blogroll of blogs that blog (at least occasionally) about homeschooling high school. (http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/homeschool-high-school-blogs/) I came across yours today and would LOVE to add it. If you would consider this, could you email me? katie@letshomeschoolhighschool.com. Thanks in advance! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Taylor Swift guitar JUST like that except it plays Sparks Fly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...