November 3, 2012

NaNo, Day Three

Word Count After writing for half an hour: 8,631 (873 words this morning)
How much honey I need to make PB muffins: 1/2 a cup
How much honey we have: 1/4 a cup

I woke up at 9 this morning and lazed around for half an hour.  I told myself I would write diligently for fifteen minutes and then another fifteen minutes just to see how many words I could get (I wrote 531 in the first fifteen minutes).  Then I decided I would make muffins, provided my dad had gotten eggs (he had).  But we need half a cup of honey, and we don't have enough.  And my dad is too stubborn and too "busy" to go buy more right now. -_- And we're not going to be home for most of the afternoon.  Now I'm hungry and craving PB muffins.  I guess I'll have to settle for my favorite comfort food (toasted bagel with cream cheese).

I'll probably update this post later with my word count for the whole day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...