October 30, 2016

Rewind & Review #72


~I'm starting to feel burned out on blogging, more so than I did a few weeks ago when I did my "Wind's in the East" post.
~Life is much too busy for my liking.
~My dorm had a trick-or-treat/Halloween event for the children in the community. I dressed up as Kara Danvers (a.k.a. Supergirl, with my superhero costume peeking out from under my business attire) and helped pass out candy.

Books I Received for Review
Just a Normal Tuesday by Kim Turrisi (from Kids Can Press via Edelweiss)
Definition of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor (from HMH via NetGalley)
Waking in Time by Angie Stanton (from Switch Press via NetGalley)
Alterations by Stephanie Scott (from Bloomsbury via NetGalley)

Books I Bought

Books I Read
Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand (5 stars)
The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick (reread)
Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin
Maid of Wonder by Jennifer McGowan (DNF)
Going Geek by Charlotte Huang (3 stars)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (reread)
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch (3 stars)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (reread)
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (reread)
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (reread)
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 10/17-10/22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...