August 29, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Hidden Gem YA Contemporary Books

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Ugh, it was hard choosing just one genre, and I really wanted to do historical fiction, but honestly, I'd have to list so many books because historical fiction is such an underrated genre.

12924304
1. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

23399267
2. Anything Could Happen by Will Walton

18667862
3. Like No Other by Una LaMarche

26114524

22605745
5. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson

18602660
6. 17 First Kisses by Rachel Allen

27774605
7. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne

24832518

29414576
9. Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee

18042393
10. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae

25337536
Bonus pick: Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler


What are your favorite hidden gem contemporary books? Or what genre did you choose for your post today?

8 comments:

  1. I've never read any of these. Guess I need to get on it! Thanks for the recs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently purchased Little black dress/little white lies and The Wrong side of Right! I need to hurry up and read them because everyone seems to love them :) Great list!!!

    My TTT:Hidden Gems in YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I`ve heard amazing things about Tash Hearts Tolstoy. I have a soft spot in my heart for Russian literature and it look like the type of book I`d love.

    Carmen / Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these, but they all look intriguing. *Sigh* So many books, so little time ...

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything Could Happen looks fun, and The Only Thing does also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard really good things about Tash Hearts Tolstoy recently!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/top-ten-tuesday-122/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't Touch is on my TBR list. It sounds like such a great story.

    Here is our TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! This is a great list! The Only Thing Worse... is on my TBR. :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...