August 27, 2017

Rewind & Review #92


~The first week of classes was not fun. It was good to catch up with people, but wow, this semester is going to be a lot of work.
~I can't do the practicum I wanted to do. Instead I'm stuck with something I'm concerned won't actually benefit me in the long run.
~WE'RE FINALLY GETTING A NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM. Y'ALL CAN'T FATHOM HOW EXCITED I AM.
~Had my first official archery classes. The first one was discouraging, but the second one went much better even though I didn't ever hit within the actual target, haha.

Books I Received for Review
The Reporter's Kitchen by Jane Kramer (from St. Martin's Press via NetGalley)
Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelle George (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
A Dangerous Year by Kes Trester (from Curiosity Quills Press via NetGalley)
Meet Cute by various authors (from HMH via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Neighborhood Girls by Jessie Ann Foley (via trade)
You Bring the Distant Near by Mitali Perkins (via trade)

Books I Read
Murder, Magic, and What We Wore by Kelly Jones 
Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
Maybe in Paris by Rebecca Christiansen (1 star)
Tash Hearts Tolstoy (reread)
If Birds Fly Back by Carlie Sorosiak (3 stars)
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (reread)
Invictus by Ryan Graudin
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (reread)
Someone Else's Summer by Rachel Bateman (4 stars)
The Ends of the World by Maggie Hall (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 8/14-8/19)
   (from 8/20-8/26)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...