Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
As always, there are several books I didn't get to read in 2017. (I blame my local library mostly because they don't get books until they've been out for, like, four months. No matter how many book requests I submit.) But here's hoping I get to them in 2018!
1. Rosemarked by Livia Blackburne
2. The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo
3. A Poison Dark and Drowning by Jessica Cluess
4. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
This one's all my fault. I own it and everything.
5. Calling My Name by Liara Tamani
6. This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston
A holdover from 2016. But! I ended up buying this one with a Christmas giftcard, so I'll get to read it very soon.
7. The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan
8. Interference by Kay Honeyman
Another holdover from 2016. However, neither library has it, so I'm up a creek without a paddle unless I want to buy it without having read it. (Which I caved and did after Christmas.)
9. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
I preordered a copy and everything, so there's no excuse.
10. Windwitch by Susan Dennard
What books did you mean to read in 2017 but didn't?