Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week, I tried to list books I haven't before for summer vacation reading. They're not all light, fluffy books, but they're definitely ones I'd read by the pool/lake/ocean or in a park this summer.
1. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
2. The Game Can't Love You Back by Karole Cozzo
3. Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed
4. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
5. Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
6. Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
7. Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
9. Piecing Me Together by Renée Watson
10. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
11. And We're Off by Dana Schwartz
12. The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone
13. Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert
What books do you think are great summer reads?