June 17, 2018

Rewind & Review #112


~It's been a busy two weeks! I've moved into my dorm and settled in there. My roommate is super nice, and I like the place okay.
~The internship is going well. I'm starting to figure things out better, and I'm making friends. The intern who sits next to me is so nice.
~Got to see my first Broadway show of the summer! Kelly came to visit, and we saw Waitress. I didn't entirely love the storyline, but the music was awesome and everyone sounded AMAZING.
~I finally met Morgan Matson at her launch event for Save the Date, and oh my gosh, she was so lovely and amazing. I hope someday I'll have her confidence and poise.
~I've found my new favorite coffee shop and went there to write the last two Fridays. If y'all are ever in New York, you should try Maman. They have a couple locations downtown and they're so cute and perfect for millennials. 

Books I Received for Review
The Girl King by Mimi Yu (from Bloomsbury)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Sadie by Courtney Summers
Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (traded with Kelly)
Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett (traded with Erin)
96 Words for Love by Rachel Roy and and Ava Dash (gifted by Jaime)

Books I Bought
Save the Date by Morgan Matson
The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
The Call of the Wild by Jack London

Books I Read
Ellie, Engineer: The Next Level by Jackson Pearce (3 stars)
Breakout by Kate Messner (4 stars)
Save the Date by Morgan Matson (4 stars)
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Final Draft by Riley Redgate
Tough Mothers by Jason Porath (3 stars)
Unicorn Princesses 8: Feather's Flight by Emily Bliss (3 stars)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (reread)
All the Real Indians Died Off by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz and Dina Gilio-Whitaker (3 stars)
Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West (4.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 6/4-6/9)
   (from 6/10-6/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...