July 1, 2018

Rewind & Review #113


~I feel like my explorations have kind of slowed down. I've wasted a couple weekends, not doing much of anything. Or, for example, I mainly did chores and ran errands this weekend.
~Work has gone through ebbs and flows of busyness. 
~One of my friends from school was in town for a few days, and I got to have dinner with her and her dad! ^.^

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry (grabbed from the free book stack at work)
Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth (traded with Kelly)

Books I Bought
From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler
Jolly Foul Play by Robin Stevens

Books I Read
Four Kitchens by Lauren Shockey (4 stars)
Something Rotten by Heather L. Montgomery (2 stars)
The Summer of Us by Cecilia Vinesse (3 stars)
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Little Do We Know by Tamara Ireland Stone (3 stars)
From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon (5 stars)
The Game of Hope by Sandra Gulland
Sadie by Courtney Summers
Not the Girls You're Looking for by Aminah Mae Safi (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 6/18-6/23)
   (from 6/24-6/30)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...