October 13, 2019

Rewind & Review #145


~I finally got to go to brunch here in RVA. We went to the aptly-named Brunch... I had pancakes, and my mom had one of the specials, a French toast casserole.
~I went to a book fair I've gone to before, but they didn't have a lot I wanted. I found three books to buy, listed below.

Books I Bought
The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Dear Mrs. Bird by AJ Pearce

Books I Read
Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore (3 stars)
Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz (4 stars)
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (reread)
A Match Made in Mehendi by Nandini Bajpai (5 stars)
Frankly in Love by David Yoon (3.5 stars)
The Last Summer of the Garrett Girls by Jessica Spotswood (reread)
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith (reread)
Going Off Script by Jen Wilde (3 stars)
The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 9/30-10/5)
   (from 10/6-10/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...