October 21, 2018

Rewind & Review #120


~I recovered from my cold.
~My friend came to visit for the weekend! I got to show her around Brooklyn, the Upper West Side, the Upper East Side, and parts of the lower half of the island. We went to the History of Magic exhibit and saw Anastasia
~I came home for most of the week. We went to the Virginia Children's Book Festival on Thursday and Friday, got lots of pie from my favorite shop, saw The Hate U Give, and visited the zoo.

Books I Received for Review
The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi (from St. Martin's Press via NetGalley)
The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston (from Miss Print's ARC Adoption program)

Books I Bought
Persuasion by Jane Austen (can't find the edition on GR, otherwise I'd link it)
Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Dear Martin by Nic Stone
Odd One Out by Nic Stone
Overturned by Lamar Giles

Books I Read
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (reread)
Inventing Victoria by Tonya Bolden (3.5 stars)
The Afterwards by A.F. Harrold (2 stars)
Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens (4.5 stars)
A Bite-Sized History of France (4 stars)
The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy Reichert (3 stars)
Love รก la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm
The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey (4 stars)
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 10/8-10/13)
   (from 10/14-10/20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...