January 19, 2014

Rewind & Review #4

Rewind and review

This has really been an eventful week.  There's been a fun hassle getting my textbook for my psychology class, my mom has been in the hospital this weekend, and then all the book news below. :)

Books I Received

9791906
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody (on loan from the lovely Stacey Kade.  Thanks, Stacey!)

17735600
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (via Edelweiss)

18599820 18332925
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Exile by Kevin Emerson
(Thank you to Read Between the Lynes!)

Books From the Library

16045038 12084278 17934520
18052934 13721341 17311294
Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Going Rogue by Robin Benway
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
Pretenders by Lisi Harrison

Books I Read
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Thunder Rising by Erin Hunter
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Amplified by Tara Kelly (DNF)
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando (a reread)

Blog Posts You Might Have Missed

7 comments:

  1. I wasn't a big fan of This Is What Happy Looks Like because of added up details, but I did like The Statistical so I'm really interested in The Geography! So nice of Stacey to loan 52 Reasons to you, she's amazing :) And ah, Tease. I hope you liked it better than I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, This Is What Happy Looks Like wasn't that great for me. I've already read "Geography," although I'll be rereading it, and it was pretty good!
      I remember you saying Tease wasn't good, but I wanted to jump on my chance to get an ARC of it.

      Delete
  2. hey just wondering how you got the widget of your goodreads challenge on your blog. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go to Goodreads, it's an option under widgets, I believe.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...