January 12, 2014

Rewind and Review #3

Rewind and review

This has been both a very eventful week and a quiet one.  Chicagoland was dubbed "Chilaska" and "Chiberia" because of the drastic cold.  My parents were both home from work on Monday, so it felt like the weekend.  I spent a good portion of the week doing homework since Friday was the first day back to co-op after over a month off.  Yesterday, we went to IKEA and finally got me another bookcase.  I've been needing one since July.  Now I have three total bookcases in my room, and I've taken over half the one in the guest room across the hall.
But onto the books, blog posts, and excitement of this week!

Books I Received

17573643

Love Me by Rachel Shukert (Thanks to NetGalley and Delacorte BFYR!)

 

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
Thank you so much to Read Between the Lynes for all these lovely ARCs!

Books From the Library

10816908 11431896 13260426
13642661 7362638 7880506

The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan
Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
Amplified by Tara Kelly
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody

Bookish Purchases

EXPEDIT Shelving unit IKEA Choose whether you want to place it vertically or horizontally to use it as a shelf or sideboard.
This lovely bookcase, which I'm actually using horizontally and is now filled with tons of books.  I now officially have a shelf for all my unread ARCs.

Books I Read
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Vicious by V.E. Schwab (DNF)
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (a reread)
Love Me by Rachel Shukert
Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay (DNF)
Panic by Lauren Oliver
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Splintered by A.G. Howard

And in other news...Awkwordly Emma now has a Facebook page!  If you haven't liked it already, go go go! https://www.facebook.com/AwkwordlyEmma Otherwise I might just kill you off in my next book. ;) Just kidding!

Blog Posts You Might Have Missed

2 comments:

  1. Woaaaaaah ARCs! Also, again, your library stack makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I went to the back room, expecting to find maybe 1 or 2 and I found all of those!

      I'm glad my library haul makes you happy. :) I finished The Bitter Kingdom today, and I definitely loved the series.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...