Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I read primarily YA contemporary, fantasy, and historical fiction with some mystery/thrillers and middle grade thrown in. So these are some books that I've read in the last couple of years that were out of my comfort zone.
1. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. Anything Could Happen by Will Walton
8. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
9. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
10. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner