Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I'm definitely a Southern girl at heart, so I decided it was high time I recommended books set entirely in the Southeastern United States. All but two are straight-up contemporary YA, so if that's not your scene, maybe you know of some historical fiction or some more paranormal novels set in the South! I tried to choose books where the setting was really felt and where they didn't just stop in the South for a short while.
1. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen (Georgia)
2. First & Then by Emma Mills (Florida)
3. Magnolia by Kristi Cook (Mississippi)
5. Compulsion by Martina Boone (South Carolina)
6. Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton (Georgia)
7. Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally (Tennessee)
8. Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs (Kentucky)
9. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson (Alabama)
10. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater (Virginia)
What did you choose as your Top Ten Tuesday topic this week?