April 8, 2018

Rewind & Review #107


~There's only three weeks of school left and then finals and then graduation. *gulp*
~Continued prayers for post-college plans would be greatly appreciated. <3

Books I Received for Review
Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman (from Simon & Schuster via Edelweiss)
Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter
The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan (from Miss Print's ARC Adoption Program)

Books I Bought
Dread Nation by Justina Ireland 

Books I Read
Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry (3 stars)
A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro (reread)
Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee (reread)
Furyborn by Claire Legrand
Brooklyn in Love by Amy Thomas (4 stars)
The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (3 stars)
The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro (3 stars)
A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena (3 stars)
Airports, Exes, and Other Things I'm Over by Shani Petroff
Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter
Dread Nation by Justina Ireland (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 3/26-3/31)
   (from 4/1-4/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...