May 12, 2019

Rewind & Review #134


~One of my college friends got to visit for a day. I really enjoyed showing her around Brooklyn and Manhattan.
~Had my last full week of work at Bloomsbury.
~Went to Smorgasburg.

Books I Received for Review
Stealing Home by Becky Wallace (from Page Street Kids via NetGalley)
The Madness Blooms by Mackenzi Lee (from Flatiron Books via Edelweiss)
It's a Whole Spiel by various authors (from Random House via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo

Books I Read
In the Key of Nira Ghani by Natasha Deen (3 stars)
Hurricane Season by Nicole Melleby
I'll Never Be French by Mark Greenside (3 stars)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (reread)
The Beholder by Anna Bright
In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton (3 stars)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (reread)
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
This Time Will be Different by Misa Sugiura
Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 4/29-5/4)
   (from 5/5-5/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...